- A special thanks to all our sponsors, that contribute enormously to the success of the club. Our sponsors contribute in a number of different ways.
- Ray White Howick and New World are our naming sponsors. It has been some time since the club has had naming sponsors and these very recognisable names are a great start and fine business brands for our club to be associated with. We certainly hope they think the same of HPCC
- Grassroots Trust, Pub Charity, Players Sport and the Howick Local Board contribute through coaching salaries and playing equipment. Grassroots has been a long-term supporter of our coaching team, we thank them for all they do for us. Also, special thanks to the Howick Local Board who are funding two inflatable nets that will be used in our school outreach program.
- Auckland Cricket provides funding for club administration and specific player initiatives such as the Indian and women recruitment drives.
- Stevenson Trust, which provides funding for the maintenance and development of the club rooms.
- Dilmah Tea sponsor the club golf tournament. Scotty’s golf day is one of the most fun days on the club’s calendar and Scotty never lets us down with a very well organised day and plenty of Dilmah tea to go round.
- Ron Enright Tools sponsor the twilight tournament
- We had many club members and sponsors that donated items to the dinner auction, such as Rod Oxford, Sojo Design, The Apothecary, Basalt, The Good Home. These people and companies continue to provide support year after year. DreamBeds owned and operated by George Balani and his family has supported many club events and have consistently offered up some
of the highest value items for either auction or club raffles. George has offered his broadcasting experience to assist us in future club events.